Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sunday

Today has been great so far, woke up and talked to my older brother who lives in Pakistan, then just talked to my family about a possible new member....shared many laughs and giggles.

I love my brothers so much, we played Little Big Planet for a while and that is one game where all of us are equally bad so none of us has an advantage over the other. I especially like that because I am usually the one who is in that lame spot and holding everyone up or making everyone lose. My younger brother is way too active and could barely just stay in one spot. He always has to keep moving so my cousin and I always try to purposely stop him from playing his PS3 continually for 10 hrs straight. So we decided to play our infamous Word Game. It is where the person thinks of a word and tells the other players how many letters are in the word, the first, middle, and last letters and gives one hint. Then the rest of the players guess what that person's word is. We started playing this game when me and my brother were in elementary school in order to improve our English and still it is one of our favorite go to games when all of us are bored. I love them to death because we got no where; we kept giving up on each word because we were not giving proper hints to each other.

Made a calendar for my mother for her work, it took forever but overall I'm very glad with the results. I finally downloaded a couple fonts and brushes for my Photoshop CS5.

Then I sat down to watch the NBA Finals and it just finished and the Dallas Mavericks Won! I was really rooting for them because I like more of their players than the Heats. Despite my vote for that time, I still would have been happy with either of the winning.

I am hoping my brother and my cousin are in the mood to watch a movie tonight because I am really not sleepy at all and I kind of wanted to watch Jumping the Broom with them. It seems really funny!

Random Moment: I really want that new trendy mint colored nail polish, the only thing is I don't know if it will look good with my skin tone. :/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment